What do we do?
Bucks Maternity Voices is here to ensure that a birthing individuals views and opinions are heard. You may feel that your voice can't make a difference, but we promise it is hugely valued and we are always interested in what you have to say.
Here at Bucks Maternity Voices we :-
- Listen to and gather feedback from families across the area in a variety of ways
- 'Walk the patch' on the maternity ward and birth centre to gather experiences
- Support Better Births implementation
- Work together with relevant staff to co-produce changes and improvements to services
- Provide 'critical friendship' and accountability within the Trust and the Local Maternity System
- Attend local and regional events to promote our work and ensure your voices are heard
- Co-produce development days with the local birth community
We are proud of having a long history of great working relationships and collaboration between staff, families and volunteers and are looking forward to building on this further in the coming months and years.